Thursday, December 11, 2008

I Like Life


I am a happy person. Why do people think I'm living a charmed life when I say that? I work just as hard as anyone else in this world. I've had bad things happen to me too. It's not like some fairy comes along to make all the unpleasantness go away. I just choose to deal with it.
"Where you tend a rose, a thistle will never grow."
Is it so impossible for one to believe that a person has the power to choose to be happy? It's not easy, no. But it's a heck of a lot more pleasant than moaning and groaning all the time about how terrible life is and how unfair people are to one another.
To all those who feel they are not getting what they wanted out of life: Count your blessings and get off your cross! Someone else needs the wood.
What makes me happy is thinking and giving what I can to make life nice. I'm not perfect, but I find that the more I give, the more I get. I like Life. Life likes me. And I think I'll keep it that way. There's far too much that I'd lose if I chose otherwise.

No comments:

Search This Blog