Sunday, March 1, 2009

And the Pain Comes Back With Vengance


Let's face it folks: Love wasn't meant to be convenient.

Over the past few weeks, an old problem that I thought was resolved resurfaced and slowly drained as much energy from me as it could before I finally faced it today.
Being all smiles is what I do best, even during hard times. But today the smile came off and I just sat down and cried. Why did this have to come back? Just when I felt like I was strong again, the past came and ripped every defense I had to bits. I don't need to be in love...but it would be nice to have someone to talk to...but I don't want to spread my horrible mood....so why the heck am I blogging this?
Well no one really reads it anyway. Meh. Sigh* There's something therapeutic about writing/typing everything out of my head so I can just let it go for now and focus on more important things than myself. People need me. Don't have time to worry about "I". My pain's pretty trivial. I mean there's always someone who's hurting more, right?
Anyway...should be doing homework so I'll go get on that.


----------------
Now playing: Dixie Chicks - Am I the Only One (Who's Ever Felt This Way?)
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Now playing: Jacky Terrasson - Plaisir d'Amour
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Sister Teusch said...

I read this.

It is true, maybe, that other people are feeling more pain or children are starving in China or whatever- but you cannot serve anyone if you do not take care of yourself first.

Love your neighbor as YOURSELF, remember? You have to take care of you too.

Search This Blog