Friday, November 20, 2009

Dear Santa,

Hey there! It's been a while. Well it's that time of the year again and I'm fairly certain you know why I'm writing. So let's cut to the chase. Seeing as I'm considered a "grown up" now, I suppose one would think I should ask for something "sensible". Well, I'm glad you know me better than that. This year I'm going to keep it simple, though. I just want a book. Doesn't matter what book, as long as it's good. If you need ideas, ask Sarah Weiss at the library in Rockwell City. She has a million on a list she wants me to read :-). You could even consult my book list for school.
Just to update you on what I've been up to, I'm currently trying to start up a private piano teaching studio at home for a little extra income. Next semester I'm starting up harp lessons for fun (I've always wanted to learn how to play). And I'm thinking about getting involved in some ballroom dancing type stuff.
Well, I know you're a busy guy this time of year so I'll end my letter with this: Thank you. Thank you for always being one of the best parts of my childhood. You've made everything magical and I can't imagine having the Holiday spirit without you.
Love Always,
Ashley

No comments:

Search This Blog